12/04/2015

Berlin by Pictures

I can't believe it's been about 2 weeks since Berlin, time flies! I've finally mustered up the energy to write this blog post, although write would be strictly untrue. I took my dads camera with me to Berlin which is a better quality than my phone and so I thought, instead of talking you through every aspect of my 4 days in Berlin, I would just show you the pictures and do a couple of captions for some places which you may not know of. I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Berlin, I felt that not only has it aided me in understanding my history course more, it was a great bonding trip for me and my friends (cheesy, I know) because we spent 24 hours a day for 4 days with each other. But anyway, here we go, before I write a massively long blog post unintentionally.






The Berlin Wall


My faves

Lovely Lauren




Street Style

Street Style


Holocaust Memorial



Memorial for Gypsy victims in holocaust




BURGERS

Best ice cream ever!



The Reichstag

The Olympic Stadium


This picture really stood out to me, it was taken by the girl on the left's boyfriend. Both of the girls were Jewish and a couple of weeks following this, they were both executed in Auschwitz, and the photo was donated  by the girl's boyfriend.


The cutest café in the Jewish museum.



Fran x

No comments:

Post a Comment